San Diego Affordable Housing Applications
Our single-room occupancy (SRO) low income housing in San Diego require that you complete an application to qualify for occupancy.
Please click one of the links below to view the application of the hotel that you prefer, then print out, complete, and bring the application along with proof of income to your extended stay San Diego hotel of choice. We look forward to having you as our guest.
All foreign students are pre-approved as ‘low income status’ to stay at the San Diego student hostel; required paperwork can be completed upon arrival.
All SRO studio apartment communities have a maximum occupancy of one or two people. Gross income of all residents is restricted to a maximum of $58,300 for one person, or a maximum of $66,650 for two people. All residents’ gross income must be verified annually. Additional requirements include,
1. Completed Application
2. Proof of Income, Which Can Be Accomplished with One of the Following:
· Four current paycheck stubs
· A bank statement showing direct deposit
· A benefit letter from a state or federal agency
3. Minimum Gross Monthly Income of $1,400 ~ $1,600
4. Verifiable Rental History with No Evictions
Our properties are SRO Buildings and require that you complete an application to qualify for occupancy. Check rates here.